Wednesday, May 10, 2017

My launch has happened so now what

Yesterday was a nerve racking but optimistic day.  I posted my Facebook Launch for my new business venture.  I had a few people participate last night, but the other 17 people have the rest of the week to hop on and check it out.  No orders or play dates scheduled yet, but I am optimistic.

Here is the thing.  I can't place all of my hopes on this launch event.  If I want to have success at this business venture, I need to find multiple avenues of generating business.

I need to be out there talking to people and finding the groups that would find benefit in the products that I sell.  Today on my list is to contact a company that deals with special needs home school students and public ed spectrum students who want more support.  If I can get in with this active group that will allow me a platform to get my products out there as well as the services I offer.

Here are my other plans.  I am working with a referral group and I need to follow up with my sponsor to get the name of the person who requested my company come to a couple of events she is hosting in August.  I need to work with the one person who had requested a possible play date and I need to post something on my event today.

All in all just because I have officially launched doesn't mean I get to sit back and wait for things to happen.  As my own business owner I need to continue to make efforts to reach out to people and find new ways to market and build my business.  Constant activity is what will lead me to sales and a team at this time next year.

Staying upbeat and focusing on what needs to happen daily is what will keep my mind off of any blips and glitches along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment