Thursday, September 7, 2017

Getting real and getting over myself

I have a confession to make.  With all my new schedules and activity, I am not really spending my time as effectively as I could.  Its time to be honest with myself and check my reality.

Here it goes,  I have effectively scheduled my day.  I have my morning routine, school time for my daughter, time to do chores, time to do my business and time for free time.  These are all clearly scheduled.  For the most part I am doing well, but when it comes to my business time, not so much.  I have scheduled 2 hours to do my businesses during the day 5 days a week.  I am only using maybe an hour of that.

What am I doing with my time and what am I not doing?  I am actively posting on Facebook and in all my groups.  I am trying to develop relationships with others by posting and commenting on others posts.  I am also working to support my Referral and Mastermind group by interacting with those posts.  Here is what I am not doing.  I am not actively reaching out to new people to grow my Facebook friends list and I am not reaching out to new people about my businesses.

How do I expect to grow my businesses if I am not talking to people about them?  Its time to have a daily list of those things that I need to be doing during that 2 hour time frame that includes actively calling and approaching people about my business.

I am allowing fear and paralysis to block my progress.

I need to find a way to get over those blocks that I am putting on myself.  I am my biggest enemy to my success.

All the reading and positive affirmations will get me nowhere fast if I am not doing the activity to back them up.

Do you see yourself in this situation?  Would you like an accountability partner that will put your feet to the fire?

Contact me and maybe we can help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment