Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Life as a Home Schooling Momprenuer.

Yesterday was a very busy day.  I had so much to do with very little free time.  I had some choices to make.  As a Home schooling Momprenuer, my life can be routine and sometimes not so much.  The great thing about my lifestyle is the flexibility that I have and my routine can change at a moments notice.

So yesterday I decided to skip school except for 20 minutes of reading with my daughter.  I had a busy day planned with cleaning the house included in anticipation of guests in the evening.

I spent my morning cleaning the house, doing the laundry, doing my computerized business tasks, reading with my daughter etc.  The after noon and evening hours is where it got busy.

I am part of a group called Business Among Moms.  The leader of our group has twin boys that are about the same age as my daughter and it was their birthday.  They were having a pool party.  It was great because there were other Mom's from the group a well and we spent the time not only socializing but talking about what we were doing in our businesses and helping each other out.  I was given an additional place to market my Fundanoodle Business for free.  Doing business by the pool.  Who would have ever thought.

I did leave the party early so that I could make dinner for my family before my Book Club arrived at 7PM.  Even thought I do have a family and a business I do need to have pursuits that are just for me and leading a book club enriches me and makes me read books I wouldn't otherwise choose to read.  Its a good thing and our selection for next month is definitely outside of the box.  We will be reading the first book in a science fiction trilogy written by C. S. Lewis and its not the Narnia series.

Being a Momprenuer allows me to work in the nooks and cranies of my life.  Yes there are scheduled meetings and vendor opportunities as well as organized sales presentations, but I can work my own hours and find unexpected networking opportunities anywhere I go.

Being able to help parents with small children prepare for writing and have fun while I do it is more than I ever thought I would be able to do.  I am working toward my full potential and look forward to the day that I finally realize it.

1 comment:

  1. Vint Ceramic Art | TITNIA & TECHNOLOGY
    Explore https://sol.edu.kg/ an all new “Vint Ceramic Art” project on TITNIA & 바카라 사이트 TECHNOLOGY. ford escape titanium Our team of sculptors and artists have nba매니아 created new and 바카라 사이트

    ReplyDelete