Friday, September 8, 2017

Book Review: She means Business

I just finished She Means Business by Carrie Green.  She is the founder of the Female Entrepreneur Association.  This book is a part of her education and marketing branch for this group.

In her book Carrie talks about her entrepreneurial journey and the snags she hit along the way.  She gives encouragement and has stories about other female entrepreneurs as well.  There is plenty of great advice with free online resource to go along with it.

I thought that this book was great.  Carrie is from the UK and as I live in the US I was able to see that no matter where we live we all face the same challenges in building a business.

At the end of this book there is a 28 day She Means Business Challenge.  I think that it is a great way to get very clear about, your vision, your audience and what you need to do to lay a foundation for your own business.

I think it is such a great idea that I will be doing a Facebook group for the 28 day challenge.  If you want to join this group please find me on Facebook.  I go by Tricia Bushman Stubbs.  I will begin the challenge on September 25th.

If you know of others who might be interested in doing this challenge please share this and of course subscribe to my blog if you find this kind of information helpful.





No comments:

Post a Comment