Thursday, July 13, 2017

Its all about the follow up

It doesn't do any good to network or do events to get names or leads if you don't follow up on the ones you do get.

This week has been a little busy with events for my Fundanoodle business.  I managed to get about 16 names or leads from the two events that I did.  That may seem small to some, but for me that is quite a bit at one time.  So now what do I do?

So I have some people that are interested in hosting a play date, so I will contact them to see just what they need from me to say yes and book a date.  I have 2 booked dates already and now I need mail out a catalog and other information or call to make arrangements for hostess coaching.

There were a couple of people who were interested in not only a play date, but the possibility of joining Fundanoodle as Ambassadors.  I have already emailed those with our Youtube channel and website so they could get their questions asked.  In those emails I attached a copy of our hostess benefits and our compensation plan. These I will follow up with a phone call in a couple of days.

I have one who wants to purchase a couple of items and I will deliver those tomorrow.  I have a winner from my event raffle that I will need to contact and arrange for delivery of her prize.

There are some people that have contacted me through my website.  I have received no answer from them so I will be mailing them a letter, some information and a catalog to make sure that my email did not go into the spam folder.

From my event on Tuesday, I received some leads.  These are people or organizations that might be interested in what I have to offer, but I have had no contact with them previously.  Those I will probably wait until next week to work on because they are not expecting me to contact them.

The point is that the money is not necessarily in the events that I attend unless I am doing cash and carry, but in following up with those I come into contact with and who express and interest in fundanoodle or for that matter Plexus when I talk about that.  

The fun part was talking to and getting to meet each person, but now the work begins to turn those maybes into yes's.

No comments:

Post a Comment