Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Its not even mid July and the heat is stifling

I write this blog for many reasons.  To inspire,  to share, and to just sometimes vent.  Today is one of those venting days.


Its summertime and the temperatures are rising.  I have a very large house that has two heating and cooling units.  The way they were installed makes them completely inefficient.  Upstairs the hallways don't have any heating or cooling vents at all.  The master bedroom is either freezing in the summer or a sauna in the winter.  The other upstairs bedrooms don't seem to get get the air or heat efficiently.

Our downstairs heat and air does not seem to work well either.  I had guests over last night for a product demonstration and my house was only 5-6 degrees cooler on the inside than on the outside.  Its not even noon and its already 80 degrees inside.

We need our heating and cooling system completely redone.  This is what I really dislike about being a homeowner.  Any fixit expenses come out of our pocket.

My husband has not had a raise since 2013 and we have little extra money as a result.  Inflation has gone up but our spending power has gone down.  It takes time, effort and money to get a business off the ground and the money is beginning to dry up.

This is where faith and effort come in.  If I want to overcome these issues I must do the work and have the absolute faith that my efforts will bear fruit.  I need to get over myself and stop sabotaging my own progress.

Being an entrepreneur  is not the glamorous life.  Its is working on building relationships while getting your products or services known to the masses.  It is holding on by the skin of your teeth and plodding onward when you are at the end of your rope.  Then one day after you have kept up all the very hard work all of a sudden you realize the it has all paid off and you can live the life you wanted.

So trials and tribulations aside.  I choose to grow onward so that the ultimate reward can be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment