Monday, July 10, 2017

I am seeing results what now?

This last week has been quite interesting for me.  I have been doing all that I can to get a foundation for my business ventures.  Here is the thing.  I am beginning to see signs of momentum here and there so how do I keep it up?

Here is what I have been doing.  I have been scheduling events to get myself out there and known to the public.  This week I have a product demonstration and a vendor event.  In two weeks I have another vendor event.  I have been posting on social media and I have been getting out and talking to people.

My first vendor event netted me two new contacts.  I didn't see results from that but it was a start.  Last week I posted in a Homeschool group and was able to schedule my 1st Learning Fair.  I have events scheduled for both August and September already.

So now that I have some things going on is it time to sit back and let it happen?  Absolutely not.  Now is the time to actually work harder.

I may have a few things going but until I begin to see my schedule filling up I need to continue to get myself out there and meet people.  I need to get my business out there even more.  If I sit back and just let things happen I risk losing any momentum that I have started.

When you are doing direct sales you have to be very active in building your business if you want to ever reach the top of your company's pay structure.  Yes 80% of Direct Sales people who actively work their business make it to the top tier of their pay scale within 5 years, but the key word there is active.

My plans are to continue to get out there.  Do my follow ups and keep talking to people.  I have a group of people that I emailed about our business opportunity.  This week I am going to send all of them something in the mail. That way I will know that I am reaching them.

I have a non business play date scheduled for my daughter on Saturday with a group of mom's I have never met.  You bet I will at least tell them what I do and introduce them to my businesses.  The more people I meet and talk to about my businesses the more of a chance that I will be building my business.

So the moral here is when you begin to see a growth in your business is not the time to back off.  Its the time to double down to ensure your success.




No comments:

Post a Comment