Friday, July 7, 2017

Game Review: Gardenscapes

I have a little bit of writers block today so I thought I would do something a little bit different.  I am not a big video game person but I do love challenging puzzle games.  When Tetris first came out I was a big fan.  Candy Crush was an addiction as well as hidden object games.

Today I have been playing a game on my tablet which has taken me away from all of my chores.  Yes its that addictive.  There was a special event where you got to earn unlimited game play as well as power ups.  I achieved the 6 hour unlimited play after I achieved 2 2 hour unlimited play rewards.

Gardenscapes allows you to have the puzzle game challenges you like such as with candy crush while restoring a huge garden.  So puzzle play along with a little building as well.  For the garden you get to choose plant types or shapes, paint colors etc.

This is a great game.  You can buy coins and powerups as well as additional game time.  Otherwise you get 5 lives to get through  a puzzle.  The saving grace for those of us who do get easily addicted tot his type of game is the limitation of lives.  Otherwise I would find myself playing this game all day instead of anything else I want to do.

So Gardenscapes is a fun game with addictive qualities.  This game is on Facebook, phones and other devices.  By connecting to Facebook you can transfer progress to any of the devices you play it on.

Have fun but you might want to set limits on how long you are allowed to play at one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment