Monday, July 31, 2017

Book Review: The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers



As I have been working on integrating a better morning routine in my day, I have been looking at books that describe great morning routines.  My latest one is The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers Grow Yourself First to Grow Your Business Fast.

I was very impressed with this book.  This is one of a series created by co-author Hal Elrod. This book has a 90 day action plan, a a community with a Facebook page, as well as Hal's twitter feed and personal Facebook fan page.

Not only do you have this book, but access to a lot of like minded individuals who are working towards the same type of goals we all are.  Success in business and life.

If you are looking for a way to make changes in you  life this book and community offers some really beneficial ones.

I was really excited about the miracle equation that boils all that I have learned about success into a simple easy to remember equation.  That equation is Unwavering Faith +Extraordinary Effort = Miracles.

If network marketing isn't your thing then there are other books that may fit your needs.  Just look up The Miracle Morning to find a book for your industry or life.

No comments:

Post a Comment