Friday, August 29, 2014

Hello World

Hey anyone out there reading my blog.  I started this blog as a way to air my unique views and opinions.  I see news stories and form opinions on things going on in the world with no place to speak about them.  My arguments may seem odd especially when I back them up with supporting data that other people don't seem to think of or include in their commentaries.  You may find them amusing, thought provoking, ridiculous or a combination of all of them.  My views may offend some so be warned as they are neither mainstream nor politically correct.  Some may think me crazy or an extremist.  If I ever obtain a following I will entertain submissions of thoughts about any current issues or events.  If I don't ever gain a following then I will just comment on random issues and events.  Enjoy and hopefully you will be able to see things from a new perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment